1) Clean = Green. The cleaner the more money you will get. Clean out closets and cabinets. (A fresh coat of flossy white paint inside will make them look brand new.) Use organizer baskets inside, which are usually on sale in February. (They will make it easier when you move too.) Give away, sell, or donate unwanted items. Clean grout in showers and tubs. If needed, remove and replace grout in corners. Make it white. You can have your floor tile & grout steam cleaned if needed. Make your kitchen and bathrooms shine.
2) Fresh Paint is very attractive to buyers. Not in every room necessarily. Foyers, Master Suites, Kitchens and Bathrooms are the most important. Warm but neutral shades are nice for foyers, kitchen, family rooms, and soft restful hues for the bedrooms and bathrooms. (Semi-gloss in the baths and kitchen – looks clean and shiny, flat everywhere else – softens, and hides imperfections in surfaces.)
3) Let the sunshine in. Clean the inside of your windows, sills, blinds, wash curtains and drapes.
Keep your draperies/curtains and blinds open during the day.
4) Clean out the refrigerator and freezer. Clean oven.
5) Look for white sales and freshen up the look of your bedrooms and bathrooms
6) Trim Trees and Shrubs. Take advantage of the mild Florida weather in Spring, and trim your trees and shrubs.
8) Pressure wash exterior of your home, your vinyl fences, patios, walkways and driveways. Clean outside of windows.
7) Add some new mulch and a few flowers that will bloom in the Summer.
9) Spread some Grass seeds to green up your lawn. You will have the prettiest lawn in the neighborhood. (Keep the seeds wet for 10 days.)
10) Call me for a free in home consultation to discuss how to address your specific needs, so you can maximize your profits. I can also help you stage your home for maximum affect. And I have reasonably priced vendors I can recommend that paint, pressure wash, clean, etc. I also will provide free Professional HD Photography with Virtual Tour and Massive Internet Advertising for all my listings. You should use my many years of experience to help you realize your plans and goals. Call me. Also, visit www.FlipMyHomeRealEstate.com