Tuesday, February 19, 2019

REAL ESTATE MAGIC!


I recently closed on a home with my buyers and the wife said to another standing there, “ It was like magic!  I don’t know how she did it!” talking about some hurdles we were able to jump to get her house sold for her. 

Magic...   What is magic?  Is it a cosmic force we can sometimes count on to bring impossible things into being?    Or is it a mix of experience, knowledge and wisdom, along with a spiritual force that is always with us, that makes the impossible possible?

Throughout my many years in Real Estate, I have learned that patterns emerge and the real estate business has changed, but people have not.  The same things that work in a down market, also work in an up market with a little adjustment.  Hard work and experience, along with spiritual guidance is all we need to  get the job done. 

A wise man once said, "The harder I work the luckier I get."
That is my Magic in Real Estate.
And if you want to live in Florida, I am really good at fixing that problem ; ).

If you would like more information about homes in Land o Lakes and Wesley Chapel please Text, Call 813-714-9737 or Email Dee@DeeSmith.com
 For Testimonials 
visit www.DeeSmithSellsHomes.com

No comments: